Monday, April 30, 2007

These are my things. I leave a big bottle of vitamin C by the computer so I remember to take it. Sometimes I take like three in a day (they taste good), which sounds bad, but it is vitamin C, so I am not very worried. I mean, has anyone ever died of a vitamin C overdose? No. And that means either I will have plenty of vitamin C, or I will make history by being the first person to die of a vitamin C overdose. Basically, I am guaranteed greatness.

It isn't like potassium which can make you sick if you eat to many bananas. By the way, bananas are full of potassium.

In other news, potassium is an anagram of It a possum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

james you need to post more crazy shit, more often. --Lucky

Angie said...

lol! i got your blog from that facebook group. anyways...your postings are very entertaining :P

Anonymous said...

You don't become great, You just either are or your not. Very few people have it, and many people want it, but those that seek it can never have it because they never had it to begin with. Stop trying to take something that is not yours to take. Or... Stop preteding that your not great. Or... look a bird!