Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Found This Bird On Top Of A Trashcan



So this image got me thinking. Keep up if you can, because you are tailing the BMW fast-as-fuck-think.

This image looks like the cover of the book Lullaby by Chuck Palahnuik. Speaking of books, I once saw someone reading one, and someone talking to the aforementioned. They spoke as follows:
Other. Hey, listen to me
Reader. No.
Other (Flustered.) Hey, in the end of that book, Cherry dies.
Reader. Fuck!
The other day, a friend told me that he is reading a book about a father and son who are heading south in a post-apocalyptic world, and they have a gun with two bullets. I guessed the ending, but didn't share it, as he asked me not to. I can tell you guys the ending: They both shoot themselves with the gun. Freakin' retarded.

Don't worry, he doesn't read this blog, so I didn't ruin it for him. Very few people do read it.

Well, I guess you read it, so that makes one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah, were you talking to me when you italicised that "you"? Probably not, but I'm going to choose to believe that you were just to flatter myself. Anyway, yeah, I'm a loyal reader of your blog, stooge. Thats some good bloggage.

-Sara

Jamestown James said...

Basically, its you and Diana. And, thanks, everyone loves a bit of encouragement.

Anonymous said...

http://shoora84.livejournal.com/532912.html?mode=reply


yep, it's me: diana

Anonymous said...

I read your blog too, but you should Keep thinking and less talking.

Anonymous said...

You're a terrible guesser
xxx from your anoymous mom