Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My Opinion: Totally Fucking Retarded


These guys are totally fucking retarded.

I was at school today when I saw a couple of demonstrators holding Jonathan Edwards style messages. The one pictured here reads, "Don't Go To Hell." If you can't read that, you're blind, or you're having this read out loud to you, or both. I hope the second, because that means that this blog has transferred one medium (blog) to another (soapbox.) Speaking of soap boxes...

This one time, someone made a bizzare reference during a AIM conversation, and I was like, "What?" and they were like, "nvrmnd," and I was like, "what does that mean?" and they were like, "nevermind," So I thought to myself, "What a dick, I ask a question and they blow me off? Fuck that!"

Basically the most gay-rights solidarity I've felt in a long time.

No comments: