Sunday, March 4, 2007

Native Foods

I eat at the pictured resturant, Native Foods, like, all of the time. I'm actually waiting for my food to be made from soy beans into dinner as I blog. Mid-blog, if you will. And, you will. Really, though, you will will! This is my blog, except for the comments section. That section isn't my blog. It's my comments section.


I am the boss of this web sub-domain! Yes everything you see here is mine. Except for the browser, the layout, and the strip at the top. Two thirds of those things are BlogSpot.Com's. The other third is your browser's, which means it is Firefox's. When I was a kid I had a plush fox named Firefox*.


So, in summary, I eat at a place called Native Foods, and I enjoy it. Brought to you by BlogSpot.Com.

*I still have it. I just didn't say anything as to look cool. Did my ruse fool you? (P.S.: Of course it didn't. Worst ruse ever.)

No comments: