Monday, March 26, 2007

Dog Blog



My blog is called James And His Opinions. I like it. It sort of sounds like I carry my opinion around, like a dog or something.

Like, here guys, look at my opinion: I like dogs. Dogs are good. If you were a dog, I'd like you.

Anyway, I don't really carry the blog around with me. It's virtual, so that's definately not happening any time in the future nearest to us. Which, of course, is the near future. Which, up until right now, was now. But it is no longer the near future.

Dogs are the best.

3 comments:

C-dell said...

I totally get you man. It was then, but then is now. Now then was then so it is not now. Cool.

Anonymous said...

i like cats. & kats

OldEnough said...

dear james
i would recommend you model your dog blog off of
iloveriley.com

i really like it.