Monday, March 26, 2007

Styrofoam

Styrofoam!

It's been in the news a lot. Big, foamy stories. Lots of things regarding it. Just the other day: "A thing happened with Styrofoam," the paper read. But it didn't read. It's a paper. You have to do the reading. It's entirely on you. Basically, it's like this: The paper is there, and I am here.

I've lost my train of thought.

Choo choo!

...

One time, when I was a kid, I was eating a Styrofoam cup. It felt natural, so I did it. Anyway, mid-snack, this asshole comes up to me: "James, you're gonna die if you eat Styrofoam."

I had eaten half the cup.

So, I came back, "If I was gonna die I'd already be dead."

Then I was like, "stupid!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to chew on styrafoam cups...They do have a sort of texture that makes you wanna take a bite out of it, I agree. I guess thats the beauty about being a kid in a sense; When you feel like doing something, you just go for it cuz it feels right, heh.
-Sara