Saturday, March 3, 2007

On Love



This is a picture of me. I am putting the moves on Baylee, my girlfriend, by eating the sandwich pictured with enormous grace. I have been with her for like, 2 years. That's a lot, for my age. I'm going on twenty. Twenty! That's ten percent of my life! That's like, if I was thirty, we would be going steady for three years.


I guess that isn't that impressive.


But, if we are still together ten years from now, it'd be like we've been dating for a third of our life, which is two thirds between the two of us. And imagine what that would be like when we're eighty? Eighty and eighty is one-sixty, and two thirds of that is one-hundred six years, seven months, and six days!! I have been dating this girl since I was negative eighty-seven years old! Talk about commitment!


I am eating a vegan sandwich. I have been doing this for a few years. Not a little more than a century.

No comments: